- We are looking for a Training Manager to join our team in Timisoara!
We are looking for an experienced training and development manager to devise our organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. You will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the firm.
Training manager will work across many departments to get employees up to speed in both their specific vertical, and the overall needs of the company.
Training manager responsibilities include enhancing employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
Good people, offering good products. Making together unforgettable moments.
Day by day, we work as a team, trying to achieve our goals and making things happen.
Closer both to our customers, but especially to all the other people around us, whom we want to inspire, engage them and grow together with.
We look to be better, because we do not want only to sell products, but we want to create memorable experiences together.
Everything we do, every day, every moment, inside and outside of our company, supports and nourish our brand.
Joining PROFI and being one of our brand ambassadors, here’s what we offer you:
- working in the modern retail network with the largest geographic coverage in Romania,
- opportunity to work along with a professional and dynamic team from retail,
- professional training, as we like to invest in our employee’s development,
- competitive salaries based on performance and bonuses,
- decisional autonomy,
- professional development opportunities.
- develop an effective training strategy according to HR policy,
- coordinate and develop training team,
- maintain and develop our outsourcing training portfolio,
- identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths,annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers,
- draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations,
deploy a wide variety of training methods,
- monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them,
manage training budget,
- provide opportunities for ongoing development,
- resolve any specific situation and tailor training programs as necessary,
- maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- proven work experience as a training manager,
- track record in designing and executing successful training programs,
- familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc),
- excellent communication and leadership skills,
- ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively,
- strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals,
- good computer and database skills,
- human resources degree or relevant field.
Send us your application at email@example.com !
Casuta cu sugestii
Daca aveti sugestii, propuneri, intrebari, va rugam sa completati campurile de mai jos. Emailul dumneavoastra va ajunge la departamentul abilitat sa va raspunda!
Introduceti mai jos ce vreti sa cautati