- We are looking for a PL/SQL Developer to join our team in Timisoara!
Good people, offering good products. Making together unforgettable moments.
Day by day, we work as a team, trying to achieve our goals and making things happen.
Closer both to our customers, but especially to all the other people around us, whom we want to inspire, engage them and grow together with.
We look to be better, because we do not want only to sell products, but we want to create memorable experiences together.
Everything we do, every day, every moment, inside and outside of our company, supports and nourish our brand.
Joining PROFI and being one of our brand ambassadors, here’s what we offer you:
- working in the modern retail network with the largest geographic coverage in Romania,
- highly competitive compensation package, including performance bonus components,
- working with best-in-class technologies in an international team,
- structured and clear career path within the team,
- flexible work-time,
- possibility of work from home,
- additional perks: discounted gym, meal tickets.
- analyzing requirements, developing technical solutions, estimates and recommendations,
- identifying any limitations the project implementation might have,
- developing applications, interfaces, and internal procedures for processing, using PL/SQL,
- use unit testing for QA purposes,
- working with other team members to ensure the project’s delivery on time,
- maintaining applications based on the existing Ticketing System/Service Request,
- creating technical documentation.
- minimum 2 years of experience in Oracle PL/SQL development,
- good understanding of data modeling concepts,
- very good analytical and problem-solving skills,
- good communication skills with IT members, as well as end-users,
- ability to fine-tune SQL queries,
- advanced English (written and spoken).
”Send us your application at email@example.com !”
Casuta cu sugestii
Daca aveti sugestii, propuneri, intrebari, va rugam sa completati campurile de mai jos. Emailul dumneavoastra va ajunge la departamentul abilitat sa va raspunda!
Introduceti mai jos ce vreti sa cautati